Thursday, October 11, 2012

New about this.

Yoo guys,
as you can see i make this blog to help me in my assignment , 
I still new on this so i still don't quite get how to use this site.

i will make it quick and simple,i just started my class 
last september and it was totally cool in there.
For the first time i thought that my college life is going to be hard
but, guess what it's totally the opposite.
okay, it is not quite easy either but with a whole new friend i can 
survive till this day.

About this blog , i think i will learn to make it more clean 
and keep it on update (if i have time of course, hehe)
Maybe if you want to help me in creating this blog ,
you send me an e-mail to chen.draco23@gmail.com.

About the assignment :
Class : 01PCT
Lecturer : Daniel Nugraha (ID: D4748)
Course code : T0604
Created by :      
Name : Erland
NIM :1601218035
GSLC - Creating a Blog